I don’t even want to LOOK at my task list. But I must. So here we go…ctrl-v!
- Beyond the usual check in blog posts, write 2 additional posts: One regarding why I write and who I am writing for, the other regarding where I draw my inspiration from and how my sons work into my inspirational moments.
…oy yoy yoy….I pray I can get one done today and maybe one done tomorrow. Or maybe tomorrow and Friday…
- Work on my third protagonist, who I am considering to be a 2nd tier character, Urban. Post an excerpt on this page.
Work has been done! I don’t know if I’ll have an excerpt ready, but work has been done. WOO HOO!
- Receive notes and incorporate them into two short stories: Never a Day Quiet and Missed Opportunity in preparation to submit them for publication.
I received notes on Missed Opportunity that were somewhat helpful. It is going to take a bit of time to complete the edits. I haven’t received notes from Never a Day, but I’m about to submit it to my writing group for critique.
- Finish Escort Mission in a real way, seek readers for content editing.
…..oy yoy yoy….this story is killing me.
- Finish Chuck Wendig’s Flash Fiction Challenge (1000 words!). Basically, rewrite it. Post it here and link it on his blog.
……you’d think that 1000 words wouldn’t be that difficult. KILLING ME!
- Find some sort of inspiration for Short Story Saturday. Mother’s Day edition, maybe?
I’ve got too many short stories to think about any more!
In summary, I’m in EPIC FAIL MODE! Gotta turn this puppy around somehow…
I hope that your week is going better than mine!