Last week was a ridiculous week. This week is an opportunity for redemption. I took the weekend off from writing (but not brainstorming! I have some great ideas!), so there are no excuses for this week!
Let’s go to the task list:
1. Aside from the 3 progress report posts, write 2 blog posts about my writing and who I am writing for.
2. Write a 1000 word Flash Fiction for this week’s challenge. My rolls: Weird Western and Haunted House. I have such a great idea for this! Post fiction by noon on Friday.
3. Work on Escort Mission and start another work, 6:45.
4. Polish current edit in progress: Never a Day Quiet. Already got some great critiques for this.
5. Work on Haley, a secondary character in my novel, A Terrible Thing to Waste. Post excerpts (along with the other excerpts from previous weeks) on Sunday.
6. Critique at least 3 other short stories in the forums of my two writing communities this week.
My goodness. Why do I already feel like I’ve bitten off more than I can chew?
Aim for the stars, land on the moon. But really go for the stars. Let’s see how much we can do this week!
Happy Monday and Happy Writing, friends!