What a week. Where do the hours in the day go? No excuses, let’s go to the board:
1) We’re gonna do it this week: 5 posts on this blog! Can I do it?? Let’s see!!
This is post 3 of 5 this week!
2) Tighten up Missed Opportunity and repost the story to my critique forum. I’m late on this. This must be done tonight before I get to other things I need to do!
Done and done! I am so pumped to say that I am done with this story. I can’t wait to start looking for some places to submit it to!!
3) May was designated to characters in my novel. This month, we’re working on culture/politics/religion and other aspects of world building. This week, I’m working on culture. So excited!
I haven’t done a lot with this yet, but I WILL tomorrow night. This week, I’m thinking about designing the main setting where the book will take place: I originally imagined it to be a school, but now I’m more imagining it as a thinktank. This change makes me really excited and will put a lot into the plot!
4) Create a Flash Fiction for this week’s challenge. I didn’t get a chance to finish late week, but this week, I’ll have something posted by Friday. My words are mint, divorce, moon.
I have an idea. I know that there will be a mint julep in it somewhere. I was hoping to get this done during nap time, but seeing as my eldest son has decided not to take a nap…soooooooo….we’ll see. But I am running out of time. I will take the time tonight!
5) Get inspired for Short Story Saturday (something I haven’t done in a few weeks)
I have a few ideas rolling around in my head. This, too, will happen.
Are there enough hours between now and Friday to get all of this done? I don’t know!