Summer seems to have finally arrived here in Massachusetts after many a week of gray rainy gray. It hasn’t been easy to get work done, per se, but it has certainly been easier to get work done when I look outside to see a crappy day. Well, this week, it’s supposed to be nice all week long…so it might be tougher to get words onto digital paper. We’ll see. Let’s create some tasks.
1) At least 4 posts this week.
I’m pulling back simply because I have a lot to do. If I can get 5 done, then I’ll be happy, but I’m going to be cautious and say 4 for right now.
2) Continue World Building, producing some material that will be good enough to use for plotting.
3) Develop one of the two short stories that I found inspiration for over the weekend.
4) Work on a Flash Fiction, but not the one that Chuck posted. Work on another one.
5) Finish personal market spreadsheet, pick a few magazines, send off my two lit fic short stories.
This looks like a short list, but there is a lot of writing to be had from it. Time to get to work. Let’s have a fantastic and productive week!