Nooo, it’s Wednesday already!?!?! What the Hell happened??? I feel like I haven’t accomplished anything this week!
Let’s go to the board:
1) At least 4 posts this week.
This is 2 out of 4. I’ve got time!
2) Continue World Building, producing some material that will be good enough to use for plotting.
I haven’t even opened Scrivener this week. Lordy, I’m behind.
3) Develop one of the two short stories that I found inspiration for over the weekend.
I haven’t written a word of fiction this entire week. Blog posts? Yes. Critiques? Yes. Replies to comments? Yes, even! But fiction?? NO. Big fat no.
4) Work on a Flash Fiction, but not the one that Chuck posted. Work on another one.
Roar. See item 3.
5) Finish personal market spreadsheet, pick a few magazines, send off my two lit fic short stories.
Spreadsheet is open, but I haven’t added to it.
Basically, I’ve done nothing this week. Wooooowww….
But here is the good news. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. As a football fan, I’m all about that miracle in the 4th quarter. This little report card is a great kick in the rear. Gonna get to work!
Hope you are having a more productive week than I am!