I wrote a long one for my mommy blog, and I know my nap window is running out, so we’re gonna have to get to the board quickly. Here is the good news: I’m feeling really inspired this week. Let’s get to the board:
1) 5 posts this week. Yup, we’re gonna do it.
2) Complete the short story that I started last week, The Hand that Feeds You, and post it for critique.
3) Write this week’s flash fiction for Chuck’s challenge. I rolled a good one! Superhero plus Occult Detective, must have forbidden love and a pool of blood. Ohhhhh yeaaaah. It’s gonna be awesome.
4) Rework the short story that I wrote for my writing community this weekend. It kind of went out of control, but I like the concept: Michael and Gabriel go all cowboy style in the wild west looking for Lucifer. I know, I know, I know, it doesn’t sound awesome, but like, there is something about it that has the potential to be awesome, so I’m working on it. Don’t judge me!
5) Come up with a new schedule for work on my novel, A Terrible Thing to Waste, because my current timeline is broken (which totally sucks). Post for accountability.
That’s a lot, but I’m not starting from scratch with any of these–I wrote snippets all weekend (when I should have been packing!!). I think that this is going to be a great writing week!
What are you up to this week? Let’s be productive together!